J. Allan Brown, Personal Injury Attorney in Mobile
Results for his clients, respect from his peers
Allan developed his passion for personal injury law by watching his father, Joseph “Buddy” Brown, a senior partner at Cunningham Bounds, one of the largest personal injury firms in the United States. Observing his father helping people inspired Allan to become an attorney so he could provide the same help to his clients.
During his impressive undergraduate career at Auburn University, Allan played football, earned a full scholarship in 1996 and received honors on the Southeastern Conference Scholar-Athlete Honor Roll.
After working as a Legislative Correspondent for U.S. Senator Richard Shelby, Allan enrolled in the Cumberland School of Law of Samford University after receiving its Presidential Scholarship. He was a member of the Cumberland Trial Advocacy Board, and he worked part-time for Hare, Wynn, Newell & Newton LLP before receiving his J.D. in 2001.
Recognition for work in the area of personal injury
Allan is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® and has received numerous other awards for his dedicated work in the area of personal injury. With over a decade of experience in this field he has helped protect the rights of his clients in a wide array of personal injury areas ranging from motor vehicle accidents to admiralty and maritime law.
Allan was listed as a rising star in the Alabama edition of Super Lawyers magazine. He was recognized as one of Alabama’s “Top 40 Under 40” by the National Trial Lawyers in 2012. He has been a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum since 2010.
Contact a dedicated Mobile personal injury lawyer for a free consultation about your case
If you or a loved one suffers injury in an contact us online.
The firm provides personal injury services on a contingency-fee basis. You pay no attorney fees until you obtain a settlement or award for your case.
- Automobile accidents
- Trucking accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Products liability
- Premises liability
- Industrial accidents
- Toxic exposure
- Fires and explosions
- Injuries invoking admiralty and maritime law
- Wrongful death
- Alabama, 2001
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Alabama
- AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Rising Star listing in the Alabama edition of Super Lawyers magazine, 2010 and 2012
- National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40, 2012
- Member, Million Dollar Advocates Forum since 2010
- Mobile County Bar Association — Member, Young Lawyer’s Executive Committee
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice (formerly Association of Trial Lawyers of America)
- Alabama Association for Justice (formerly Alabama Trial Lawyers Association) — Member Emerging Leaders Executive Committee
- Southern Alabama Trial Lawyers Association
- Southern Trial Lawyers Association