2051 Dauphin Street, Mobile, Alabama 36606
Law Office of J. Allan Brown
Free Consultation

Do I Have a Wrongful Death Case?

can I file a wrongful death claim?

If you have recently lost a loved one, you may be wondering if you have the right to take legal recourse. At the Law Offices of J. Allan Brown, our legal team can advise you on your particular case.

In order to prove negligence, you will need to show that someone else owed a duty of care to your loved one and that they breached that duty. For example, driver’s are required to use care and caution when behind the wheel, so driving while intoxicated is considered negligent behavior.

You must also prove that the defendant’s negligent or unlawful behavior led to your loved one’s death. Assuming a drunk driver crosses over the centerline and causes a deadly crash, this action was clearly the cause of the fatality.

How do you know if you have a wrongful death claim? These claims are applicable when someone you care about would have otherwise had a personal injury case but was killed due to the intentional or negligent acts of another party.

If you lose a loved one due to the negligence of others, you need the advice of an attorney. Attorney J. Allan Brown is experienced at recovering damages. Call us now at 251-473-6691 or contact us through our online form!

J. Allan Brown, LLC
Law Office of J. Allan Brown, LLC, is located in Mobile, AL and serves clients in and around Mobile, Bucks, Satsuma, Eight Mile, Semmes, Spanish Fort, Citronelle, Theodore, Saraland, Montrose, Irvington, Saint Elmo, Wilmer, Point Clear, Grand Bay, Chunchula, Fairhope, Creola, Bayou La Batre, Axis, Coden, Bay Minette, Silverhill, Baldwin County and Mobile County.
Sundown Marketing

© 2014 - 2024 Law Office of J. Allan Brown, LLC. All rights reserved.
This is a Sundown Legal Marketing law firm website.

Contact Form Tab