Joseph was born and raised in Mobile, Alabama. After completing his undergraduate degree at the University of Virginia, Joseph moved to Tuscaloosa to attend the University of Alabama School of Law.
Joseph has been with the Law Office of Allan Brown since he was admitted to the Alabama Bar in 2012. As an associate, Joseph’s practice is primarily focused on personal injury and wrongful death claims stemming from automobile and trucking accidents, medical malpractice, nursing home abuse, and premises liability.
Outside of work, Joseph enjoys fishing and spending time with friends and family.
Areas of Practice
- Automobile Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Toxic Exposure
- Industrial Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Alabama, 2012
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Alabama
- Mobile County Bar Association
- Alabama State Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Alabama Association for Justice
- Southern Alabama Trial Lawyers Association
- J.D., University of Alabama School of Law, 2012
- B.A., University of Virginia, 2009