Mobile Alabama Traumatic Brain Injuries Lawyer
Caring support for injury victims and their families
Even a head injury that seems minor initially can result in permanent disability as more symptoms reveal themselves over time. If you suffer any degree of head injury, you should seek immediate medical attention to help ensure the best chances for recovery. And if the negligent acts of others caused the accident, you need support from Mobile traumatic brain injuries lawyers who understand the special challenges involved in these claims. The Law Office of J. Allan Brown, L.L.C. has more than a decade of experience helping injury victims and their families through this difficult time.
Common causes of traumatic brain injury (TBI)
The National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke explains that sudden trauma to the head causes TBI, which can occur from blunt trauma known as closed head injuries without penetration of the skull or open head injuries when an object fractures the skull and enter the brain. TBI can occur in a variety of accident situations:
- Injuries to the head often occur in automobile and trucking accidents when a head hits the windshield, objects inside or outside of the vehicle hit the head or even when the force of impact throws individuals from their vehicles
- Dangerous products can injure the head when loose parts fly off the products during use or for many other reasons
- Explosions and industrial accidents often result in head injuries when they propel individuals into a stationary object or cause them to fall
- A slip on ice or a fall down unlit steps due to unsafe premises can cause serious head injuries
In many cases, people sustain severe head injuries when one or more other parties failed to take reasonable measures to ensure the safety of others. If you or a loved one suffers from TBI, Mobile personal injury lawyer J. Allan Brown understands the stress associated with costly medical treatment. He works tirelessly to help relieve your burden while pursuing the compensation you deserve.
Recognizing the symptoms of TBI
The following are symptoms to watch for:
- Headaches, dizziness or nausea
- Changes in memory or ability to concentrate
- Fatigue or sleep pattern changes
- Changes in emotion
Head injury victims often experience delayed onset symptoms. These individuals may appear fine one moment and suffer severe symptoms shortly thereafter. The prognosis for recovery improves with immediate treatment. This is why knowledgeable traumatic brain injuries lawyers in Mobile first ask for medical information even before they learn the details of your accident.
Contact an experienced traumatic brain injuries lawyer in Mobile
The Law Office of J. Allan Brown, L.L.C. in Mobile works diligently to help you pursue the compensation you deserve after a traumatic brain injury. For the knowledgeable support you need, call 251.473.6691, or contact us online.
The firm provides personal injury services on a contingency-fee basis. You pay no attorney fees until you obtain a settlement or award for your case.